Thursday, June 01, 2006

No, For Real

So, I've got 11 years to figure out how I'm going to build a solar powered vehicle that I'll be able to drive across the country. The only problem is: I don't know much about solar power, mechanical design, ... Heck! I don't even know what I need to know. Also, I'm not very handy and I don't have a good track record of building things. Regardless, I do know that the first step towards achieving a dream is to create a metric by which to measure your progress. So, certainly (but I'm only guessing), if I had a million dollars, I could at least buy a solar powered vehicle that could be driven across the country. Ok. I just need to raise $1M. Currently, I have $0 set aside.

I guess I have two paths to get closer to my goal at the moment. 1) Raise a million dollars. 2) Figure out how to reduce my budget from $1M to something more achievable. See? I'm making progress already ;)

Status Update:
Current Budget: $0
Expected Budget: $1000000

No comments: